The security and privacy of our customers’ data are aspects of utmost importance to our company. Decimagem SA, undertakes to guarantee the privacy of the personal data collected.
1. We only keep personal data of those who expressly authorize it.
2. If we are authorized to store personal data, we will only do so for two purposes: for business continuity purposes (billing and delivery of products or services) and for sending information, news, commercial offers and promotions.
3. Each of the above purposes will be subject to a separate authorization.
4. In the case of sending information, news, commercial offers or promotions. the data stored are intended for us to be able to offer products and services suited to the activity of those who authorized us to store them.
5. We do not store sensitive personal data, such as race, religion or any other
6. The authorization to store data can always be revoked by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The same e-mail address must also be used whenever the data collected must be updated
8. The personal data collected will not be disclosed, distributed or communicated by anyone to any other company.
9. Data will be retained in accordance with applicable law and only as long as we are authorized to do so.
12. If Decimagem intends to use its customers’ data for purposes other than those for which it received initial authorization, it will request a new authorization from customers for that specific use.
If you have any questions about any of the points presented here, please let us know by email to email@example.com or by post to Decimagem | R. da Barruncheira, 3 1stDt B | 2790-034 Carnaxide